If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting.
One of the all-time best Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting ever! . Truly the best Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 5 ingredients with 5 steps. fine don’t waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- You need 1 box of PILLSBURY MOIST SUPREME® PERFECTLY PUMPKIN PREMIUM CAKE MIX.
- You Require 1 can of Cream cheese frosting.
- You need 1 packages of Multicolor sprinkles.
- You Require 1 cup of Pumpkin latte M&M's.
- You Require 1 of Food coloring kit.
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Follow the directions of the cake mix. I used substitute egg liquid instead of actual eggs..
- Use Halloween themed cupcake liners and fill in the batter halfway. Bake for 21 mins..
- Stick a toothpick in the cupcakes to check if they're done. If it comes out clean then you're all set! Wait till they're completely cooled..
- Stir frosting to make it softer. Divide icing evenly into 3 bowls. In one bowl, mix in green food coloring. In another bowl, mix in red and yellow coloring. Leave the last bowl with the traditional white color. Frost the cupcakes (8 cupcakes for each color)..
- Add on sprinkles and M&M's. Decorate however else you want. Enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!