If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Autumn Pasta ever! . Genuinely the best Autumn Pasta recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. fine don’t waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Autumn Pasta
- You need 1 of 12oz Bag of Rainbow Twirl Pasta.
- Prepare 2 can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You Require 1/2 can of 2 % MILK.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Frozen Mixed Veggies ( I used a corn, pea, green bean, carrot mixture).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Margarine (or any butter of your choice).
- You Require dash of Granulated California Garlic.
- Prepare dash of Cracked Peppercorn.
- Prepare dash of Seasoned Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mediterranean Oil Mix.
Step to Make Autumn Pasta
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Bring large pot of water with 2 tablespoon oil to a boil. Add parsley flakes, garlic seasonings, and rainbow pasta noodles. Return to a steady boil for 9 minutes or until noodles are soft then strain out the water and return finished pasta to pot..
- Meanwhile bring another smaller pot of water to a boiling point as well. Add your frozen veggies to this pot and cook for 5-10min or until vegetables are hot and completely unthawed..
- Strain the veggies, melt in butter, dash with seasoning salt and pepper, mix well then combine veggies with pasta noodles into larger pot..
- Pour in two cans Campbell's condensed cream of Mushroom soup and half a can of milk then mix well..
- Let cool 15-20min in refrigerator before serving..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!