If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe).
One of the all-time best AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe) ever! . Truly the best AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe) recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. fine don’t waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe)
- You need 600 grams of potatoes.
- You need 100 ml of fresh milk.
- You Require 30 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 slice of eggplant.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
Step to Make AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe)
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Place the potatoes in a medium sauce pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Decrease the heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain..
- Peel the potatoes while still warm and mass using a potatoe masher..
- Put again the smashed potatoe in a saucepan with milk, salt, and nutmeg. Gradually stir-in the mixture. Add butter and parmesan cheese. Mix until the mixture is well incorporated..
- Get a piping bag and installa round tip. Place the puree/smashed potatoe in the piping bag. In a serving plate, begin piping the mixture. Shape it as a pyramid and beging molding puree "ghost". Cut and make eyes and lips from the slice of eggplants and decorate puree ghost face. Serve warm!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!