If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Aunt Jerry's Popcorn Balls. Click on each treat to reveal the nutrition facts! Ingredients: CHEESE CORN: Ingredients: Popcorn, Vegetable Oil (Canola and/or Corn Oil), Maltodextrin, Whey, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt. See more ideas about Popcorn balls, Popcorn recipes, Popcorn balls recipe.
One of the all-time best Aunt Jerry's Popcorn Balls ever! . Genuinely the best Aunt Jerry's Popcorn Balls recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Popcorn Balls are a fun and delicious way to celebrate the season. This simple recipe is a great base for so many flavor combinations – the possibilities are endless! This post is sponsored by Karo® Syrup as part of the Season of Sweetness Blogger Program. You can made this recipe using 6 ingredients with 3 steps. okay don’t waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Aunt Jerry's Popcorn Balls
- You Require of 1 large bowl of popped popcorn.
- You Require 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You Require 1/3 cup of white karo syrup.
- You Require 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of water or candy thermometer for testing soft ball stage.
Reblog with either Pro Popcorn Balls or Anti Popcorn Balls. For the sake of science and curiosity. Do you know some man made it his ambition to create the world's largest popcorn ball? And that, after the popcorn ball was constructed, instead of sending it to.
Step to Make Aunt Jerry's Popcorn Balls
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Boil butter, sugar, and syrup to "soft ball" stage (when you drop 💧 a bit into cold water and it forms a soft ball rather than dissolving).
- Remove from heat and cool 1 minute. Add vanilla, then poor over popcorn..
- Butter hands before making into balls. (Otherwise it will stick) Set each ball on wax paper to cool..
My dad's aunt would make these for Christmas every year for him and mail them.now it's my job! If you over cook they will be Pour over popcorn and mix well and fast. Wet your hands under cold water, shake it off don't dry it and work quickly forming popcorn balls. Aunt Jenny's is happy to be OPEN and look forward to seeing you all again. And there is a candy, ice cream and popcorn store next door! the midget eating a popcorn ball. wouldnt even share with aunt Bubba .
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!