If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Pumpkin Masala ever! . Genuinely the best Pumpkin Masala recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 12 ingredients with 5 steps. fine don’t waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Pumpkin Masala
- You need 1/2 cup of diced Pumpkins.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of Diced Tomato.
- You Require 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of Crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 slice of crushed ginger.
- Prepare of green chillies.
- You need of salt.
- You Require 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground coriander seeds.
- You need 1 dash of ground cinnamon, cardamom, cloves (optional).
Step to Make Pumpkin Masala
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Heat oil In a sauce pan and sauté chopped onion and green chillies..
- Once onion become soft add crushed ginger, garlic and sauté for a minute, then add chopped tomatoes and diced pumpkin pieces. Sauté for couple of minutes..
- Add all spice powders, salt and one or two cups of water and cover the vessel with a lid until the Pumpkins are soft and smashable.
- Once done, smash it well and garnish with freshly chopped cilantros.
- Note: can add a teaspoon of lemon juice if you don't like the sweet taste of pumpkin. Adjust spice level according to your taste.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!