If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Spider Web Dip.
One of the all-time best Spider Web Dip ever! . Really the best Spider Web Dip recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. ok don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Spider Web Dip
- You Require 1 of (8oz.) cream cheese, softened.
- You Require 3/4 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- Prepare 10 of fresh cilantro leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of guacamole.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Step to Make Spider Web Dip
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Place cream cheese, salsa, and cilantro in food processor, blend until smooth. Add shredded cheese, pulse a few times..
- Spread onto pie plate. Spread guacamole on top of that. Put sour cream in zip top bag, cut of tiny corner. Pipe sour cream in spiral shape over guacamole. Run tip of knife from center to edges to make a web. Serve with tortilla chips..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!