If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Leftover Candy Cookie Bars.
One of the all-time best Leftover Candy Cookie Bars ever! . Really the best Leftover Candy Cookie Bars recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. ok don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Leftover Candy Cookie Bars
- You need 1 1/2 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- You Require 1/2 cup of (1stick) butter, softened.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped, chocolate candies(we used halloween candy).
Step to Make Leftover Candy Cookie Bars
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13 x 9 baking pan.
- In large bowl beat brown sugar, butter, and vanilla with mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each..
- In separate small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, until well blended. Fold in chopped candy..
- Spread evenly in pan(it is thick). Bake for 25 mins. Cool completely..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!