If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween.
One of the all-time best Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween ever! . Genuinely the best Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 9 ingredients with 19 steps. ok don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween
- Prepare 1 box of brownie mix.
- Prepare 1 box of cake mix of choice, but best if light in color..
- Prepare 18 of graham crackers.
- You need 1 of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tub of icing of choice.. best if light in color..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green sugar crystals/ or sprinkles.
- You need 1 of clean unused cat litter box.
- You Require 1 of clean new unused cat pooper scooper.
How to Make Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- I got this recipe ( changed a few points) off of facebook from hill billy recipes…
- bake cake according to package directions. let cool while assembling the rest. now shape and size of cake will depend on the choice lof litterbox u made. make cake same size as that litterbox so it fits snuggly in the bottom. I used one of those pink hospital washtubs since this is a demonstration and don't have the cash for a new litterbox..
- bake brownies according to package directions. let cool while your assembling the rest..
- place graham crackers in a baggie and crush those suckers.u want some small chunks and some powder. no big pieces. nothing bigger than id say a bead…
- place powdered sugar and sugar crystals in baggie with the graham crackers. coat well. set aside..
- place cooled cake in bottom of litter box..
- frost with desired frosting!.
- sprinkle your graham cracker "litter" all over the cake. make sure you completely cover it so no frosting or cake shows. reserve a couple tbl. for effect..
- chcolate syrup.. pour a little in a spot or two to resemble diareah. sprinkle a bit of. reserved "litter" on top..
- cut brownies into strips. these will be your turds / poopy a.k.a. cat droppings…
- mold your brownies with your hands until they resemble kitty droppings. I do mine while still slightly warm. its easiest to mold. and a bit greasy so it looks and feels like fresh droppings!.
- place "droppings" in various spots and positions on the litter..
- sprinkle some reserved litter on top. not to much just enough to look like your cat tried to cover it up.. hang some off the sides.. etc…
- now your ready to serve using your pooper "turd" scooper for maximum effect.. make the scooper look used by wetting it and rolling it in some reserved litter maybe smear some brownie on it.. lol.
- hints: instead of brownies use warmed molded tootsie rolls!.
- instead of graham crackers u can use any similar colored when crushed will resemble litter.. like sandies cookies!.
- the green sprinkles/sugar crystals make it look like the green crystals for odor in real litter… the powdered sugar just makes it look dusty like real litter…
- great for halloween or an office party at a shelter, vet, groomer, etc…
- hope u enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!