If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏.
One of the all-time best 🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏 ever! . Genuinely the best 🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏 recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. fine don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make 🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏
- Prepare of ✨Filling✨.
- Prepare 5 of Granny Smith Apples(peeled and chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Granny Smith Apples (peeled and shredded).
- You Require 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Lemon Zest.
- You Require 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You Require 1 Tsp of Cinnamon.
- You Require 1/8 Tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Granulated White Sugar.
- You need of ✨Topping✨.
- You Require 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Granulated White Sugar.
Step to Make 🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat your oven to 375 F°(190 C°). Peel and chop up 5 apples and shred 2 apples. Toss the chopped and shredded apples with lemon juice..
- Melt the butter in a skillet then proceed to add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, lemon zest, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves and becomes brown. Then add the apples and stir well. Cook until the apples have released most of their juice. Move the apples over to a pie plate. Then continue to simmer the juice for 2-4 minutes until it has thickened and looks like light caramel. Then pour it on top of the apple mix..
- To make the toppings, in a food processor combine flour, sugar and butter. Pulse 3 times (press the button quickly 3 times) then add the oatmeal and mix until you have coarse crumbs. Spread the topping evenly over the apples. Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes or until you see bubbles and the topping is golden brown. Serve with whipping cream or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!😊.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!