If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Easy Pumpkin Dip with Ginger Snaps.
One of the all-time best Easy Pumpkin Dip with Ginger Snaps ever! . Genuinely the best Easy Pumpkin Dip with Ginger Snaps recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 6 ingredients with 4 steps. okay don’t waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Easy Pumpkin Dip with Ginger Snaps
- You Require 15 oz of can Pumpkin pie filling.
- You Require 1 box of 3.4 oz Vanilla Instant Pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ground Nutmeg.
- You Require 8 oz of Frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- You need 14 oz of Bag Ginger Snaps.
Step to Make Easy Pumpkin Dip with Ginger Snaps
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Mix pumpkin pie filling, dry pudding mix, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Fold in whipped topping..
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour..
- Serve with Ginger Snaps.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!