If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Texas Holiday Trash Mix (Chex Mix).
One of the all-time best Texas Holiday Trash Mix (Chex Mix) ever! . Really the best Texas Holiday Trash Mix (Chex Mix) recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. fine don’t waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Texas Holiday Trash Mix (Chex Mix)
- Prepare 1 of preheated oven 225 degree.
- Prepare 1 of roasting pan.
- Prepare 2 cup of Corn Chex Cereal.
- Prepare 2 cup of Rice Chex Cereal.
- Prepare 1 cup of Goldfish Crackers.
- You need 1 cup of Pretzel Sticks.
- You Require 1 cup of Pecan Halves.
- You need 1 cup of Cashew Halves.
- You need 1 cup of garlic roasted rye chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter (1 stick).
- Prepare 2 of Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 of tablespoon red pepper hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Seasoning Sat.
Step to Make Texas Holiday Trash Mix (Chex Mix)
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Add first seven ingredients in a roasting pan, and set aside..
- Over low heat melt butter, add Worcestershire sauce, red hot sauce and remaining four spices until just incorporated..
- Pour over dry ingredients and stir to combine well. Bake mixture at 225°F for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Don't forget to stir..
- Have fun with this. Add any dry ingredient you like. Just keep an eye on it while its baking. You can make this as sweet tasting or spicy as you want. Enjoy.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!