If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Salted Pumpkin Seeds.
One of the all-time best Salted Pumpkin Seeds ever! . Genuinely the best Salted Pumpkin Seeds recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 4 ingredients with 7 steps. ok don’t waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Salted Pumpkin Seeds
- You need of Pumpkin seeds.
- You need of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of salt.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
Step to Make Salted Pumpkin Seeds
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Place your pumpkin seeds in a bowl, add just enough water to completely cover the seeds, then stir in the salt. Place in the fridge overnight..
- Drain the excess water. Make sure you try to get most of the water off. I left them in the strainer for a couple of hours because we had so many pumpkin seeds.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Thoroughly spray your pan with cooking spray then spread out the seeds on the pan. If you would like to add extra salt you can do this now..
- Place the seeds in the oven. Cook for 10 minutes. Flip the seeds or stir them around on the pan as good as possible then place back in the oven for another 10 minutes..
- If they don't make that perfect crunch or still look like they have moisture place them back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!