If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Uncle Mikes Halloween Meatloaf.
One of the all-time best Uncle Mikes Halloween Meatloaf ever! . Really the best Uncle Mikes Halloween Meatloaf recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 10 ingredients with 5 steps. fine don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Uncle Mikes Halloween Meatloaf
- You Require 2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 medium of sized onion.
- You Require 1 large of carrot.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- You Require 2 clove of of garlic.
- You Require 1 slice of Bread.
- You Require 1 medium of green pepper.
- You need 5 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
Step to Make Uncle Mikes Halloween Meatloaf
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Chop the carrot, green pepper, bread, and onion into fine little prices. Save some of the onion for the outside..
- Mix everything in a large mixing bowl except the catchup and bacon. Pieces of the onion will be for the teeth and eyes..
- Shape the mixture into a round loaf coat the loaf with the catchup..
- Cut the reserved onion pieces into shapes for the eyes and teeth of the mummy. Place the bacon over the top to look like the wrappings. Creativity is the most important part of this step..
- Bake at 350 until the internal temperature is 160 (usually about 45min) remove from the oven and let it rest for 15 min..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!