If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Really Easy All Hallows' Eve Treats!.
One of the all-time best Really Easy All Hallows' Eve Treats! ever! . Really the best Really Easy All Hallows' Eve Treats! recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 13 ingredients with 10 steps. ok don’t waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Really Easy All Hallows' Eve Treats!
- Prepare of mass.
- You need 500 grams of almond powder.
- You Require 300 grams of sugar.
- You Require 150 grams of potato (1.5 small potatoes).
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of condiments.
- You Require 1 of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 of orange zest.
- Prepare of chocalate powder.
- You need of chocolate chips.
- You need of coffe.
- You need of dry shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 of quince paste or any wanted fruit jam.
How to Make Really Easy All Hallows' Eve Treats!
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Boil the potatoes (peel on) until soft. Once done, peel andmash them and let them cool down..
- Mix the sugar, the almond and the egg. Then add the potatoes (measure 150g) and kneed it by hand. Pre-heat oven to 250°C/480°F..
- When the mass is smooth (you have to kneed for about an hour toget at this point) divide it in even balls (coconut should be a bit bigger)..
- COCONUT: put about 75grams of coconut in a ball and mix it with the mass. Make a ball and pinch it to make a cone. Put some more coconut around it..
- CHOCOLATE: Spread the powder on a flat surface and kneed the mass until it's dark brown in and out. Make little balls and flatten them. Put 2-3 chips on top..
- ORANGE: Zest the orange amd mix it. Make little balls and put some zest on too. You can also use about one teaspoon if the juicr and mix it in..
- LEMON: Same procedure as step 6, but don't put the zest on top, the flavour may come too strong..
- COFFEE: mix 3 teasppons of coffee with 3 of water, stir and sieve it int a bowl. Mix with the mass and add 1/2 a teaspoon of coffee and kneed again..
- QUINCE PASTE/JAM: Add about 4 teaspoons of the quince paste/jam and quickly kneed it. It's okay if there are lumps..
- Bake for 5 minutes andnput on a tray. Eat cold (just because if they are warm they fall apart).
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!