If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds.
One of the all-time best Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds ever! . Really the best Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. okay don’t waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds
- You Require 2 cup of pumpkin seeds (dried).
- You need 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- You Require 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You Require 1 of seasoning salt (to taste).
How to Make Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Combine oil, Sriracha, soy sauce in a bowl..
- Add pumpkin seeds to mixture and stir thoroughly. Spread on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle seasoning salt on for your desired taste..
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool and enjoy..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!