If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Nicole's "BBQ Oven Chicken ".
One of the all-time best Nicole's "BBQ Oven Chicken " ever! . Really the best Nicole's "BBQ Oven Chicken " recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. ok don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Nicole's "BBQ Oven Chicken "
- You Require 4 large of Chicken with skin.
- You need 1 dash of Crushed Black Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic powder or fresh crushed garlic.
- You need 1 dash of Whole Oregano spice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You Require 1 cup of Heinz Ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of Root Beer Pop.
- You Require 1 tsp of French's Bold'N Spicy Mustard.
- Prepare 4 slice of Bacon.
Step to Make Nicole's "BBQ Oven Chicken "
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Set out chicken to thaw out.
- In frying pan on medium heat,cook bacon until nice and crispy then remove to paper towel to soak up the fat. Crush Bacon into very small chunks..
- In medium cooking pot,Combine all your ingredients …but not the chicken..
- Cook your BBQ sauce in medium heat until it comes to a boil, set a side to cool down..
- BBQ sauce can be stored in frig up to seven days..
- Cook your chicken on a cookie sheet at 350°F for 35 mins. Then after the 35 mins add your BBQ sauce and lightly brown. repeat few more times until sauce is nice and thick on chicken and lightly brown..
- leftover sauce can be storied in frig up to one week and make sure its in tight container..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!