If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Ladybirds Goulish Pears ..
One of the all-time best Ladybirds Goulish Pears . ever! . Truly the best Ladybirds Goulish Pears . recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. ok don’t waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Ladybirds Goulish Pears .
- You need 2 of ripe green pears.
- You Require 2 of ripe yellow pears.
- You need 1 large of carrot.
- You need 1 of red apple.
- Prepare 1 of wagon wheel.
- Prepare 1 of choc mint patty ..
- You Require 1 of or.
- You Require 1 large of soft choclate biscuit / cookie ..
- You need 2 of choclate or vanilla waffle icecream cones.
- You need 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- You Require 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 100 grams of white chocolate bits ..
- You Require 1/4 can of cream.
- You need 1 small of pkt saltanas.
- Prepare 1 of few black liquorice bits or bullets lollies.
- Prepare 1 of few red liquorice bits or red liquorice bullets ..
- You Require 2 of teeth lollies.
- Prepare 1 of chico choc baby lolly.
- Prepare 4 of popsicle sticks ..
Step to Make Ladybirds Goulish Pears .
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- GHOST PEARS : take the two yellow pears and poke the popsicle sticks into the base end so that the pears are on a stick ..
- Place the white chocolate and cream into a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water to melt them together completely , set aside to cool ..
- Once chocolate cream has cooled either roll pears into melted white chocolate ensuring you cover all the pear in chocolate or using a flat blade knife spread chocolate cream over the entire pear to cover it all in white chocolate ..
- using the saltanas or the bullets and other lollies decorate the pear to create a ghost face , set aside to set ..
- WITCH PEARS : take the two green pears and cut them in half lengthways and remove the core then place pear flesh side down onto a serving plate ..
- slice a piece off top of the pear , cutting away from the to be forehead on an angle then shape the cut off piece of pear into i witches nose . now cut a notch down center of pear face to hold the nose in place and place nose piece into notch ..
- make two small holes at top of each side of the nose and a small hold in the chin of the pear . now cut a chocolate bullet end and poke into the chin hold to create a wart and cut the red bullets into 4 little pieces and using the two middle cuttings remove the chocolate from around the outside and then place the red liquorice into the eye holes to create red eyes or you can use the black bullets for black eyes instead ..
- Take a slice of the red apple and cut to into a mouth piece then cut a notch in the pear under the nose lengthways and place the apple mouth piece into the notch to hold it as the witches mouth ..
- peel the carrot and grate it lengthways to create long strands of carrot then place it around the pear face sides and top to create the witches hair and fringe ..
- Place the icing sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl and add the water and mix well to combine and make a thick icing mixture now take an icecream cone and spread the chocolate icing all over the outside of the cone to create the witches hat peak ..
- Take the wagon wheel and cut it in half and place at the top of the carrot to create a witches hat brim , now take a little icing mixture and spread it on top of the wagon wheel then place the chocolate coated ice cream cone , open end , onto the icing on the wagon wheel to hold it in place and create the witches hat ..
- Once done refrigerate both ghost and witch pears and serve chilled . enjoy . 🙂 ..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!