If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Ladybirds Halloween or Plain Toffee Apples.
One of the all-time best Ladybirds Halloween or Plain Toffee Apples ever! . Really the best Ladybirds Halloween or Plain Toffee Apples recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. fine don’t waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Ladybirds Halloween or Plain Toffee Apples
- You Require 4 of -5 apples , preferably granny smith apples.
- You Require 4 of paddle pop sticks.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- You Require 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red food colouring.
How to Make Ladybirds Halloween or Plain Toffee Apples
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Using the paddle pop sticks , one at a time , push them into the base of the apple to the hold them firm on the sticks . Set aside till needed.
- In a small heavy based saucpan , place the sugar , water and vinegar , do not stir ..
- Place pot on the stove on high heat , without stirring , and bring to the boil , and boil for about 10 minutes ..
- After about 10 minutes , add the red food colouring , or colour of your choice to the pot of boiling sugar water , without stirring , and proceed to boil for about a further 10 minutes , or until ready ..
- The way to tell if it's ready is , have a glass of cold water sitting ready to the side , then after the second 10 minutes , drop a droplet into the prepared glass of cold water , if it hardens and sets when it hits the water and then and when removed is cracking hard , then it's ready ..
- Once ready remove from the heat and let sit for a few minutes or until the bubbles subside ..
- Once the bubbles have subsided , taking the prepared apples on the sticks , one at a time , dip into the prepared toffee mixture and roll it around to coat it all over evenly and roll to let excess drip off and to cool it and it set a little and then place onto prepared tray or plate , repeat with all remaining apples on the sticks ..
- If making Halloween toffee apples , then leave the pot of leftover toffee on the warm stove top and dip one end of the lolly you wish to use into the leftover toffee and then stick it onto the prepared toffee apples and hold it till it sets , about 30 seconds . Then place on plate and refrigerate until totally cooled and set ..
- Using a non stick tray or glass plate , place the prepared coated apple onto the tray and place in the fridge to chill and fully set . Once set serve cold and enjoy . :-).
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!