If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Sweet Creamy Pumpkin Dip.
One of the all-time best Sweet Creamy Pumpkin Dip ever! . Genuinely the best Sweet Creamy Pumpkin Dip recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. okay don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Sweet Creamy Pumpkin Dip
- Prepare 1 can of pure packed pumkin (15oz).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 2 cup of sifted powdered sugar.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese, softened.
How to Make Sweet Creamy Pumpkin Dip
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- with a hand mixer. beat all ingredients starting on low. carefully so u don't blow powdered sugar everywhere…
- chill for one hour before serving..
- serving suggestions: vanilla wafers, pumpkin cookies, graham crackers,gingerrsnap cookies,fresh apples.. spread on bagels, toast, pancakes.. possibilities are endless…
- holllow out a small squash or pumkin and scoop dip into it to use as a festive serving bowl…
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!