If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Scarecrow Treats ever! . Really the best Scarecrow Treats recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 12 ingredients with 3 steps. fine don’t waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Scarecrow Treats
- You Require 1 of box yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You Require 1/2 cup of butter- softened.
- Prepare 3 cup of mini marshmallows.
- You need 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You Require 2 cup of rice cereal.
- You Require 1 1/2 cup of peanuts.
- You need 1 cup of candy corn.
Step to Make Scarecrow Treats
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 350º. Mix cake mix and butter until well blended. Add egg and beat until all mixed together.press dough into the base of 9X13″ pan. Bake 12-14 minutes. And edges are light brown or until set..
- Add marshmallows to the top & return to oven 1-2 minutes. Until marshmallows are puffed up. Remove from oven..
- Combine corn syrup & sugars in a sausepan on medium heat. Stir for a few minutes. Until mixture begins to boil.remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter & vanilla until smooth. Add cereal & peanuts & corn. Mix well. Pour over marshmallows. Let cool. Cut into bars or squares..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!