If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Bloody Garlic & Parmesan Lungs ( Chicken Breast ) * halloween *.
One of the all-time best Bloody Garlic & Parmesan Lungs ( Chicken Breast ) * halloween * ever! . Truly the best Bloody Garlic & Parmesan Lungs ( Chicken Breast ) * halloween * recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. okay don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Bloody Garlic & Parmesan Lungs ( Chicken Breast ) * halloween *
- You Require of for the chicken breast a.k.a. bloody lungs.
- You Require 2 of chicken breasts, butterflied.
- You Require 1 of lots of red food die.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic(I use the jarred kind).
- You need 6 of drops black food die.
- You Require 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of parmesian cheese from a shaker…
How to Make Bloody Garlic & Parmesan Lungs ( Chicken Breast ) * halloween *
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- in a skillet add oil and garlic. heat till hot.. place chicken breast in pan and squeeze red food color all over chicken on that side. until its nice and bloody all over.. flip and repeat..
- let simmer on each side for 10 min..
- place 3 drops of black food color on each chicken breast. in random spots. flip and do the same to other side. this will end up almost looking like smokers lungs..
- sprinkle both sides of chicken with parmesian cheese.the garlic and cheese will dye as well..
- cover and cook for about 10 more minutes each side. covered with a lid..
- meanwhile.. for the beetles n puss sauce…
- place alfredo sauce and mushrooms into a pan and heat thru..
- gently stir in black macaroni noodles..
- transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle with shredded parmesian..
- serve alongside your lungs.. like so!.
- great dinner to make for halloween! add broccoli to alfredo if u like..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!