If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Caramel Apple Cupcakes.
One of the all-time best Caramel Apple Cupcakes ever! . Really the best Caramel Apple Cupcakes recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. okay don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of spice cake mix and ingredients to prepare cake.
- You need 2 cup of granny smith apple, chopped.
- You need 35 of caramels, unwrapped (I used Kraft).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 of Sprinkles or chopped nuts, optional.
- You need 24 of Popsicle sticks.
How to Make Caramel Apple Cupcakes
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Prepare cake according to box directions. Fold in chopped apples. Scoop into cupcake pan lined with cupcake papers. (24). Bake for about 20 minutes. Let cool completely..
- When cupcakes are cool, in small sauce pan add caramels and condensed milk. Cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes until caramels are melted and everything is combined. Spread over cupcakes..
- If you are adding sprinkles or nuts top immediately. The caramel cools quickly! Insert popsicle stick in center. Put in fridge for at least 10 minutes to set..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!