If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Bloody Severed Fingers ( hot dogs with ketchup ) halloween.
One of the all-time best Bloody Severed Fingers ( hot dogs with ketchup ) halloween ever! . Genuinely the best Bloody Severed Fingers ( hot dogs with ketchup ) halloween recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 4 ingredients with 10 steps. fine don’t waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Bloody Severed Fingers ( hot dogs with ketchup ) halloween
- You Require 2 each of hot dogs ( preferablly frozen).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup / catsup.
- You Require 1 of pairing knife.
- You need 1 small of individual serving bowl.
How to Make Bloody Severed Fingers ( hot dogs with ketchup ) halloween
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- place ketchup in the serving bowl..
- cut each hot dog in half.
- using your pairing knife and the uncut end.. cut out a small piece of the hotdog to resemble a fingernail. do this with all 4 pieces. reserve the piece u cut out..
- now about halfway down the hot dog piece cut very small curved thin strips out the hot dog.. this will be your knuckle.. the top one will look like a a frown the bottom one a smile and then two small small pieces cut out on the middle of those two.. see photo…
- place frozen dogs and the nails in microwave on a microwave safe plate and heat until fully cooked. the cuts in the knuckle with heat of microwave will make them start to curl. I do mine for about 1min and 15 seconds… but time may vary depending on wattage of microwave..
- let cool so u can handle them.. use pairing knife and spread a bit of ketchup onto where the nail is.. place your reserved nail on top and press into ketchup to hold. do this with all 4 pieces..
- now stand up the hot dogs into the ketchup leaning against side of bowl.. now u have bloody severed fingers for lunch! :).
- ( you can also do this with sausages, cocktail weinies.. etc…
- hint: I use the microwave method because it causes the hot dog to curl, the skin to peel and the knuckle cuts to spread open more creating a more grusome finger….
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!