- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb italian sausage
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 box lasagna noodles
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce or marinara
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook ground beef with sausage, drain grease & add garlic & onion powder. Stir til mixed. Set aside
- Lightly grease bottom of crockpot with olive oil & add 1 cup of sauce. Make sure sauce is spread evenly across the bottom.
- Now line lasagna noodles over the sauce, overlapping just a little.
- Then add 1/3 of the meat mixture evenly on top of noodles.
- Top meat with cheese, however much you like but make sure you don’t run out before the meat or sauce. Use your judgement.😉
- Repeat the last steps by layering on top sauce, noodles, meat & cheese until everything is gone except for cheese. Top off with cheese!
- Cover & let sit for 4 hrs on low heat. (Careful not to overcook) Serve with some garlic bread (optional) & enjoy!😆
Recipe By Kari Campos