If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Monster Eyes n Slime Oreo Layered Dessert ~ halloween.
One of the all-time best Monster Eyes n Slime Oreo Layered Dessert ~ halloween ever! . Really the best Monster Eyes n Slime Oreo Layered Dessert ~ halloween recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. fine don’t waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Monster Eyes n Slime Oreo Layered Dessert ~ halloween
- You need 1 packages of gummy eyeballs (usually come individually wrapped around halloween).
- You Require 1 packages of halloween ghost marshmallows.
- You Require 1 of a few plastic spiders for decoration.
- Prepare 15 of to 18 drops green food color.
- Prepare 1 of recipe for vanilla mouse or I used knorr instant vanilla mousse.
- You Require 1 of crushed oreos… as much as u like.. depends on wideness of glasses or bowl u use…
How to Make Monster Eyes n Slime Oreo Layered Dessert ~ halloween
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- make mousse according to directions on pkg.. or make your own.. only upon mixing add about 18 drops green food color.. this is your slime..
- in individual serving glasses or one medium sized bowl layer slime then oreos then slime..
- slide a few eyeballs here and there in the oreo layer for added effect…
- once glass is full add 2 eyeballs and use the mallows for noses and mouths.. cut them in different shapes for different looks.. add a spider or 2 for decoration..
- if using a bowl.. again slime then oreo then slime. slide a few eyes in for effect. for the top arrange eyballs all over. take mallow ghost and follow around the top on the edges to make like a border.. kinda looks like teeth if u use the white ones.. hang a few spiders off the sides.. I added a few more drops of green food color in random places for added effect..
- chill for a few hours then serve!.
- cute for halloween or am afterschool snack or dessert…
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!