If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Bloody Band Aids.
One of the all-time best Bloody Band Aids ever! . Really the best Bloody Band Aids recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. fine don’t waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Bloody Band Aids
- Prepare 1 packages of graham crackers.
- You Require 1 packages of red food coloring.
- You Require 1 packages of white Icing (NOT GEL ICING).
Step to Make Bloody Band Aids
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Scoop enough icing as needed for your party/ gathering.
- Add drops of red food coloring as needed for the correct amount of icing being used. Make sure the icing is the color of blood. NO GEL ICING!!.
- Open your pack of graham crackers and part them at the perforated edges so they are in the shape of a band aid..
- Put white icing in the middle of the graham crackers to give the bandage/ cloth look to the band aid..
- Once you added the white icing in the middle of the graham cracker, now add a little of the red icing on top of the white to give the bloody look..
- Continue this until you have as many as you need ..
- Kids will love making these AND eating them. Have fun and Happy Halloween!!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!