If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Ladybirds Fried Egg Biscuits/Cookies.
One of the all-time best Ladybirds Fried Egg Biscuits/Cookies ever! . Genuinely the best Ladybirds Fried Egg Biscuits/Cookies recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. ok don’t waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Ladybirds Fried Egg Biscuits/Cookies
- You Require 125 grams of softened butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of very fine sugar.
- You Require 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cup of plain flour.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 4 tsp of lemon juice.
- You Require 3 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 3 of -5 drops yellow food colouring.
- You Require 1 pinch of sugar to decorate.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cinnamon to decorate.
Step to Make Ladybirds Fried Egg Biscuits/Cookies
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside till needed . Preheat oven to 160°C ..
- Using electric mixer beat together the butter , sugar and vanilla extract , on medium for about 5 minutes or until light fluffy and creamy ..
- Add the egg and beat till combined ..
- Sift the flour into the butter mixture and using a wooden spoon , gently mix the flour though until you form a dough ..
- Flatten the dough slightly and wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes ..
- Once Doug has chilled , roll the dough out between two sheet of baking paper until about 3mm thick , you may find it easier to do it in two batches ..
- Using about an 8cm biscuit/cookie cutter , i used an egg ring , cut out as many pastry discs as pastry allows ..
- Arrange pastry biscuits/cookies onto the prepared baking paper lined oven trays , about 2cm apart and place in the Preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden ..
- Once cooked remove biscuit filled trays from the oven and leave to cool on the tray for at least 5 minutes then transfer to wire cooling rack to cool completely ..
- Whilst the biscuits/cookies are cooling start preparing the icing mixture , by, placing the egg whites into a clean bowl along with 2 teaspoons of the lemon juice and using an electric mixer , beat for about 3 minutes then add the 3 cups of icing sugar and continue beating for about a further 2 minutes or until very smooth ..
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the prepared egg white mixture into a piping bag and very carefully pipe a small circle in the center of the biscuit/cookie then pipe around the outer edge of the biscuits/cookie , repeat with all remaining biscuits/cookies ..
- Once first step of the icing decoration is done , place any remaining icing mixture out of the piping bag and back into the egg mixture bowl and add the last 2 teaspoons of the lemon juice and mix to combine ..
- Now fill piping big with the egg white mixture again and proceed to fill between the outer edge circle and the inner circle on the biscuit/cookie , making sure not to leave any gaps . Repeat with all remaining biscuits/cookies . Once all are done place any remaining icing mixture back into the egg white mixture ..
- Now with the remaining icing mixture add few drops of yellow food colouring to the mixture and mix to combine , add more if a deeper colour is desired , then place the mixture into a piping big and pipe the yellow icing mixture into the inner egg white circle on the biscuit/cookie to create the egg Yolks , repeat with all remaining biscuit/cookies ..
- Once all are iced and ready , sprinkle each biscuit/cookie with a little of the fine sugar and cinnamon to decorate as if the effect of salt and pepper , and set them aside for 5 so the icing can set ..
- Once all are prepared , place on serving plate and enjoy . 🙂 ..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!