If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Blood Ball (Red Velvet Cheese Ball).
One of the all-time best Blood Ball (Red Velvet Cheese Ball) ever! . Genuinely the best Blood Ball (Red Velvet Cheese Ball) recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. ok don’t waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Blood Ball (Red Velvet Cheese Ball)
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Room temperature butter.
- You Require 1 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix(will be using approximately HALF or 1 1/2 Cups).
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mini Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1 packages of Cookies or Graham Crackers (Vanilla Wafers are awesome!).
- You need 1 of Red food coloring (Optional for blood splatters).
- You Require 1 of Fake Eyeballs and Straws for decoration(OPTIONAL).
- You Require 1 of GLOVES (Optional as coloring from cake mix may rub off on hands when forming ball).
How to Make Blood Ball (Red Velvet Cheese Ball)
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- In a mixer(or a large bowl) beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth..
- Add the cake mix, brown sugar and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth..
- Form into a ball( and place on serving platter. Top with chocolate chips and refrigerate for at least two hours..
- Place cookies or graham crackers around ball and serve..
- OPTIONAL: FOR HALLOWEEN YOU CAN PLACE EYEBALLS ON TOP OF THE BALL FOR DECORATION. I ALSO PLACED STRAWS IN THE BALL FOR “LEGS”. THE RED FOOD COLORING CAN BE DROPPED ONTO A FEW COOKIES TO LOOK LIKE BLOOD SPLATTER. PLEASE REFERENCE THE COVER PHOTO. ENJOY!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!