If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip.
One of the all-time best Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip ever! . Genuinely the best Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 5 ingredients with 4 steps. fine don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip
- You need 2 packages of cream cheese, room temp/softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You Require 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Caramel sauce (I used Smuckers).
- You need 1/3 cup of toffee pieces (or 3 skor bars smashed).
How to Make Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla. Beat on high speed to until nice and smooth..
- Lay out the cream cheese in a serving plate, then pour your caramel sauce over top..
- Sprinkle with your toffee bits/or skor pieces..
- Serve with apple slices and pretzels. ENJOY! ! 😊😊😊😉.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!