If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Best Ever Green Chile Cream Corn.
One of the all-time best Best Ever Green Chile Cream Corn ever! . Genuinely the best Best Ever Green Chile Cream Corn recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 7 ingredients with 5 steps. ok don’t waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Best Ever Green Chile Cream Corn
- You Require 1 1/2 of bags frozen corn (24ozs).
- You Require 2 packages of cream cheese softened (16ozs).
- You Require 1/4 cup of milk.
- You Require 2 tbsp of butter.
- You Require 13 oz of chopped green chile (frozen or fresh).
- You Require of salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
Step to Make Best Ever Green Chile Cream Corn
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- In a crock pot set to high add butter, milk and cream cheese, mix until smooth..
- Add frozen corn and mix until coated.
- Cover and mix frequently until corn is warm and cream cheese mixture is creamy..
- Add green chile, garlic and salt to taste. Mix, cover and let heat stirring occasionally until all ingredients are heated through..
- Serve as a side and enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!