If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies.
One of the all-time best Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies ever! . Genuinely the best Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. fine don’t waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of super crunchy natural peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked pumpkin.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You Require 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar for casting.
Step to Make Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Mix it all up in a medium-sized bowl, except the sugar for casting. It should be a firm dough that’s a bit tacky..
- Take tablespoon-sized lumps out of the dough, and place them on a buttered cookie sheet..
- Flatten the lumps a bit, and sprinkle sugar on top..
- Bake at 350°F for just shy of 15 minutes. You’ll need to go about 3 rounds..
- Cool and serve..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!