If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate.
One of the all-time best Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate ever! . Genuinely the best Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. ok don’t waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate
- You need of CINNAMON SPICE CHEESRCAKE.
- Prepare 2 of 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You Require 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare of drops of orange food color.
- You need of FOR DARK CHOCOLATE COATING.
- Prepare 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped or chips.
- You need of FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE COATING.
- Prepare 12 oz of white chocolate, chopped. I do not recommend white chocolate chips, they do not melt well enough to coat. use good quality white chocolate bars and chop them.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange and black sprinkles.
Step to Make Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- MAKE CHEESECAKE.
- Preheat the oven to 325, spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Have a baking pan with sides lined with foil ready to place cheesecake on.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth..
- Add the eggs and beat after each egg, add the sugar and beat until creamy about 1 minute.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and .lemon juice, beat just until smooth, don’t overneat.
- Add drops of orange food color until you get color you like and mix unto uniform in color.
- Pour cheesecake into prepared springform pan.
- Wrap foil around sprinform pan to protect it, and place in foil lined pan. ( no water bath needed for this cheesecake ) Bake for about 50 to 60 minutes until there is just about set. It should have a very slight jiggle in center, don’t overcook but be sure it’s almost firm as it will be rolled into balls. Cool on rack , keep foil on pan. Cool to room temperature then cover and refigerate until very cold, overnight.
- To make cheesecake balls. Line a baking sheet or plates with foil. Remove cheesecake from refigerator and remove springform pan side.
- Cut or scoop the cheesecake into 1 inch balls. If you roll them with your hands , scoop into palm and roll quickly. They are easier to work when cold. Drop onto prepared foil pan, continue with entire cheesecake. Cover pan and freeze until balls arefrozen, at least 2 hours or overnight.
- MAKE DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE BALLS..
- Using half of cheesecake balls, keep remaining frozen. Melt semi sweet chocolate until smooth.Have sprinkles ready.
- Working quickly either with a skewer or a fork and spoon dip each cheesecake ball in chocolate to coat, let excess drip off and place on foil lined pan. Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet. Freeze to set.
- FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE BALLS.
- Melt white chocolate until smooth. Have sprinkles ready to use.
- Using a skewer or fork and spoon dip remaining frozen cheesecake balls in whitchocolate, letting excess drip off and dropping onto foil lined plates or pan. Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet, freeze until set.
- When frozen cheesecake balls can be put in freezer bags to store infreezer.
- To serve defost in refigerator and serve thawed allowing to warm to room temperature for 15 minutes for best flavor.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!