If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Caramel Apple Bites.
One of the all-time best Caramel Apple Bites ever! . Genuinely the best Caramel Apple Bites recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 6 ingredients with 7 steps. fine don’t waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Caramel Apple Bites
- You Require 1 of -11 oz pkg of Kraft caramels (about 1 1/2 cups).
- You Require 3 of granny smith apples.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of crushed peanuts or other preferred nut of your choice.
- You Require 1 of round toothpicks.
- Prepare 1 of melon baller.
How to Make Caramel Apple Bites
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Foil works well too if you have it..
- Wash and dry apples very well. The drier the apples are the better the caramel sticks..
- Take the melon baller and cut out balls from the apple. Set aside..
- In a microwave proof container, add caramels and 1 tbsp of water. Heat for 2 minutes stirring constantly every 30 seconds or so until caramel is completely melted..
- Place crushed nuts in a bowl and set aside..
- Insert a toothpick into each apple ball, dip in caramel and then in the nut bowl covering as much of the apple piece as you like. Transfer to prepared baking sheet..
- Freeze the completed apple bites for up to an hour or until set, about 30 minutes. Serve cold. Makes about 6 dozen. Enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!