If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Fall Apple Cookie Sandwiches.
One of the all-time best Fall Apple Cookie Sandwiches ever! . Really the best Fall Apple Cookie Sandwiches recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. fine don’t waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Fall Apple Cookie Sandwiches
- You Require 1 of Honeycrisp Apple.
- You Require 2 tbsp of Biscoff European Cookie Spread.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
How to Make Fall Apple Cookie Sandwiches
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Mix Biscoff, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl until combined..
- Slice apple into 1/4-inch slices..
- Layer apple slice then cookie spread repeatedly until desired size sandwich(es) are made..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!