If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Candy Corn Brownies.
One of the all-time best Candy Corn Brownies ever! . Really the best Candy Corn Brownies recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 5 ingredients with 12 steps. ok don’t waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Candy Corn Brownies
- Prepare 1 of Favorite store bought Brownie Mix.
- Prepare 1 of Tub of your Favorite White Frosting.
- You need 1 of Yellow sugar sprinkles.
- You need 1 of Orange sugar sprinkles.
- You need 1 of White sugar sprinkles.
Step to Make Candy Corn Brownies
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Prepare an 8 inch round cake pan by molding aluminum foil around the outside with the shiny side out..
- Remove the foil and use it to line the inside of the pan. Fit it into the pan and lightly coat with cooking spray, then set aside..
- Preheat your oven | Follow the directions for your brownie mix | Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out slightly moistened..
- Remove brownie from the pan using the aluminum foil and let cool completely on a wire rack..
- When the brownie has cooled, spread a thin layer of frosting on the top all the way to the edges..
- Print out the candy corn brownie template below or you could free hand it.
- Cut out the outer circle and set it aside | Place the two inner circles (still connected) in the center of the brownie and sprinkle yellow sugars over the frosting | Carefully lift the circle template and scrape off any frosting.
- Cut out the smallest circle and place in the center of the brownie | Lay the outer ring that you previously cut out on top of the yellow sugared surface | Set the middle circle aside.
- Using orange sugars, cover the exposed frosting | Carefully remove the outer and center circles | Place the middle sized circle over the orange sugared surface and sprinkle white sugars on the exposed frosting area in the center of the brownie.
- Remove paper circle template and allow frosting to set at least 2 hours before cutting | Next remove the foil completely and cut the brownies into 8 equal pieces to serve.
- Bon Appétit :).
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!