If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers.
One of the all-time best Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers ever! . Genuinely the best Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 10 ingredients with 3 steps. fine don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers
- You need 12 of Jalapeno peppers cut in half, seeds and ribs removed.
- You Require 1 of (8oz.) cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp shredded cheddar cheese.
- You Require 1 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- You need 6 of pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- You Require 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You Require 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You Require 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 24 of almond slivers(finger nails).
How to Make Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- In mixing bowl combine cream cheese, shredded cheeses, and seasonings until everything is incorporated..
- Filled each half of pepper with about a tablespoon of mixture. Dip cheese side in bread crumbs. Place on cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered at 325 for 20-25 minutes.
- Let peppers cool for 10 minutes. Dip rounded side of each almond in ketchup and place a pointed tip of pepper to look like a finger nail.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!