Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to find that the use of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Something else I would like to mention concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There’s another thing that’s important to realize about this product and that is the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. If you are wondering what a few of these benefits are you need to be happy to know that we are going to be explaining to you in this article what a number of these benefits may be.
For people who use oil when cooking you need to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil does not make you fat unlike other oils that you may be using. The primary reason for this is the fact that the ingredients that are in coconut oil are easily transformed into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very fast. This also means that you’ll wind up producing energy within your body from the usage of this product, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all the time.
Another thing I want to mention is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to begin. Something you may or may not understand is that within an extremely short time period there will be vitamin supplement organizations advertising the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly eggplants with spicy chickpeas recipe. You can cook keto friendly eggplants with spicy chickpeas using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas:
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped.
- You need 4 tbs of ghee/coconut butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of mild curry powder.
- Take 2 of cups/150 g. Mushrooms/ chopped.
- Provide 1 of large tomato(chopped).
- Get 1 of cup/250 g. canned chickpeas, drained.
- Take 2 of aubergines/ narrow eggplant, splint in half.
- Get of Freshly ground black pepper.
Steps to make Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas:
- Purée the onion garlic, ginger and chili with little drops of water in a food processor or blender.heat two tbs in a saucepan set over a moderate heat until hot..
- Add the onion purée and fry until dried out and starting to color, about 6-8 min.sprinkle over the spices and cook over reduced heat 2 more min..
- Stir in the mushrooms and tomato and fry for 3-4 mins more. Until softened.
- Stir in the chick peas and enough warm water to make gravy. Bring to a simmer and cook over very low heat..
- Preheat the oven 400F line.cut eggplants in half score the flesh with tip of a knife with diagonal lines.arange on prepared tray and brush the flesh with remaining ghee or preferred butter. Season with salt and pepper. Roast 25-30 minutes until tender.remove from the oven and let them cool.
- To serve, arrange the eggplants on plates and top with curry sauce.
If you find this Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.