Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Keto Friendly Chicken Divan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Friendly Chicken Divan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Friendly Chicken Divan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to amass in your body and or cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Incorporate these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly chicken divan recipe. You can have keto friendly chicken divan using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto Friendly Chicken Divan:
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 Cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Sliced mushrooms.
- You need 2 tsp of flour (I use gluten free, but any will do).
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of chicken broth.
- You need 3/4 Cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese, divided in half.
- Take 4 Cups of broccoli.
- Take 3 Cups of diced chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need of Cooking spray (to grease 13 x 9" pan).
Steps to make Keto Friendly Chicken Divan:
- Preheat oven to 350⁰-375⁰F.
- Melt butter in medium-high skillet, add onion, saute 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes, add flour stirring for 2 minutes..
- Into skillet add: chicken broth and heavy cream. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 4-5 minutes. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand 4 minutes..
- Stir in half the cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, broccoli, and chicken. Mix well then transfer into 13×9 greased baking pan. Top with remaining cheddar cheese and parmesan..
- Bake in 375⁰ F oven 30 minutes, or until browned..
If you find this Keto Friendly Chicken Divan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.