Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Mousse-Keto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Mousse-Keto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin mousse-keto recipe. To make pumpkin mousse-keto you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin Mousse-Keto:
- Get 12 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 15 oz of unsweetened pumpkin puree.
- Take 1/2 cup of confectioners erythritol.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tbs of pumpkin pie spice + extra for garnish.
- Use of Whipped Topping:.
- Use 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of all natural erythritol (sugar substitute).
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
Steps to make Pumpkin Mousse-Keto:
- In a mixing bowl and using a hand blender, mix the cream cheese and unsweetened pumpkin puree together until smooth with no lumps..
- Mix in the confectioners erythritol, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Top with the keto whipped cream..
- For the whipped topping, put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whip using a hand mixer until the peak forms to your liking..
- Top pumpkin mousse with the whipped topping and sprinkle a little pumpkin spice on top..
If you find this Pumpkin Mousse-Keto recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.