Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has told you to eat some fish two times or threee times a week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish in two meals during each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb crackers (keto) recipe. To make low carb crackers (keto) you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Crackers (Keto):
- You need 1 head of cauliflower (lb).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ground chia seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (optional).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of lemon pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
Instructions to make Low Carb Crackers (Keto):
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Wash, clean, and cut the cauliflower into chunks. Place in a steamer basket in a large pot with 1-2 inches of water. Cover with a lid, bring the water to a boil and steam for 3-5 minutes..
- Cool the cauliflower, then chop in a food processor to small even pieces. Place the cauliflower in a cheese cloth or flour sack towel and squeeze out most of the liquid..
- OR you can skip steps One and Two, simply rice the cauliflower, place on parchmented cookie sheet and dehydrate in the oven on 350-500 F for about 45 min – or however long you need. I do it this way – just much easier, and there is no difference!.
- Place all ingredients (seeds and spices) in a bowl and mix well. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Roll out the mixture between 2 sheets of parchment paper, to 1/8 – 1/4inch thick, forming it into a large rectangle..
- Remove the top sheet of parchment. Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned, cover with another baking pan and flip the pan over. Bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Cut into crackers with a knife or pizza cutter. (After it's cut into squares, I separate the not so toasted ones and bake them for a few minutes longer or until the desired toast.).
- Turn off the oven and place the crackers back in the oven, and allow them to slowly cool and dry until the oven is just barely warm and the chips are crisp, 1-2 hours. (This is actually an important step for thorough crispiness).
- Enjoy with some tuna, guac, cream cheese or spread of your choice 😁.
If you find this Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.