Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are really good for your heart. The after effects of eating them might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating meat.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp w/ ricotta and tomato (for keto) pressure cooker recipe. To make shrimp w/ ricotta and tomato (for keto) pressure cooker you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker:
- You need 1 pound of frozen + shelled shrimp.
- Get 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of large diced onion.
- Take 14.5 of -ounce can of diced tomatoes.
- Take 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grass-fed butter (or reg butter).
- Use 1 tablespoon of salt-free Italian seasoning.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker:
- Turn your pressure cooker on, or move to a hot burner..
- Add butter to melt..
- When hot, add garlic..
- Stir for a while, until fragrant..
- Add onions, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, cayenne, and salt..
- Add frozen shrimp..
- Seal the lid..
- EPC: Hit the lowest pressure setting and adjust time to just 1 minute. (I used 3min on mine) Stove-top: Turn burner up to reach low pressure, then immediately remove from the heat..
- If you used a digital cooker, hit “cancel” to turn it off..
- Quick-release the pressure..
- To serve, taste, and add more salt if necessary..
- Serve shrimp in broth with ricotta cheese!.
If you find this Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.