Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. Unlike other products you can purchase available today this item will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There’s something else that’s important to know about this device and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you should be glad to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you on this page what some of these benefits may be.
The very first thing you should comprehend about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it’s going to not turn into fat within your body. For individuals wondering why this doesn’t wind up being stored as fat like other oils it’s simply because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly within your body it is easier for your body to just burn it than to store it. This also means that you will end up producing energy within your body from the usage of this item, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all the time.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, however this is not yet been proven. For individuals that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. There is no doubt that in time organizations are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb crackers (keto) recipe. To make low carb crackers (keto) you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Crackers (Keto):
- Use 1 head of cauliflower (lb).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of ground chia seeds.
- Get 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (optional).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of lemon pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
Instructions to make Low Carb Crackers (Keto):
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Wash, clean, and cut the cauliflower into chunks. Place in a steamer basket in a large pot with 1-2 inches of water. Cover with a lid, bring the water to a boil and steam for 3-5 minutes..
- Cool the cauliflower, then chop in a food processor to small even pieces. Place the cauliflower in a cheese cloth or flour sack towel and squeeze out most of the liquid..
- OR you can skip steps One and Two, simply rice the cauliflower, place on parchmented cookie sheet and dehydrate in the oven on 350-500 F for about 45 min – or however long you need. I do it this way – just much easier, and there is no difference!.
- Place all ingredients (seeds and spices) in a bowl and mix well. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Roll out the mixture between 2 sheets of parchment paper, to 1/8 – 1/4inch thick, forming it into a large rectangle..
- Remove the top sheet of parchment. Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned, cover with another baking pan and flip the pan over. Bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Cut into crackers with a knife or pizza cutter. (After it's cut into squares, I separate the not so toasted ones and bake them for a few minutes longer or until the desired toast.).
- Turn off the oven and place the crackers back in the oven, and allow them to slowly cool and dry until the oven is just barely warm and the chips are crisp, 1-2 hours. (This is actually an important step for thorough crispiness).
- Enjoy with some tuna, guac, cream cheese or spread of your choice 😁.
If you find this Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.