Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Keto Granola recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Granola recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Granola recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that just eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating real chicken or beef.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto granola recipe. To make keto granola you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Granola:
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- Provide 1 cup of walnuts (Chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans (Chopped).
- Provide 1 cup of un-sweetened coconut (shredded).
- You need 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ground flax meal.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Provide 5 Tbs of Granulated monk fruit Sweetner.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter (melted).
- Use 1 of egg white.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla.
Steps to make Keto Granola:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients (Nuts, Seeds, flax meal, sweetener, cinnamon..
- Combine wet ingredients in separate bowl (melted butter slightly cooled, egg white, vanilla.).
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and combine..
- Pour mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet and press down..
- Optional* Sprinkle 1/4-1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt on top prior to baking.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until slightly browned..
- It will come out soft like a cookie, allow to fully cool (it will harden) break into desired size chunks..
If you find this Keto Granola recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.