Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Keto friendly Cranberry muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto friendly Cranberry muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto friendly Cranberry muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Know that apples are loaded with things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a great number for someone who desires a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly cranberry muffins recipe. You can have keto friendly cranberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto friendly Cranberry muffins:
- Get 2 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar replacement (I used truvia brand).
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/3 cup of melted butter/ coconut butter.
- Use 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (or two).
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of fresh cranberries.
- Use of Zest of 1 lemon.
Instructions to make Keto friendly Cranberry muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350f and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcakes liners. Melt 1/3 cup butter at this moment. Let it cool enough..
- In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/3 cup sweetener, baking powder, baking soda.whisk in melted butter, almond milk,eggs,and vanilla until combined..
- Add lemon zest and 2/3 cup of cranberries, gently fold. By using a small measurement cup divide equal amount batter of into each cupcake liner and bake until golden.
- Bake about 23 min. Insert a toothpick into enter of a muffin, see if it comes clean. If it is clean take the muffins out of oven and let cook slightly..
- It was very delicious !.
If you find this Keto friendly Cranberry muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.