Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Keto Spaghetti squash pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Spaghetti squash pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Spaghetti squash pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Know that blueberries are good for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause heart problems. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto spaghetti squash pizza recipe. To cook keto spaghetti squash pizza you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto Spaghetti squash pizza:
- Prepare of Spaghetti squash.
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get Dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 jar of pizza sauce.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- Use of Assorted pizza toppings.
Instructions to make Keto Spaghetti squash pizza:
- Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds..
- Line parchment on baking pan. Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Rub olive oil on squash, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with garlic powder..
- Place cut side down onto parchment lined pan. Bake for one hour..
- When its ready, flip over and take a fork and stir the centers. It will look like spaghetti noodles 😊 scoop them out and put the "noodles" in a bowl and stir in pizza sauce..
- Put the mixture back into the shells. Add cheese and pizza toppings of your choice on top..
- Reture to oven and bake until cheese is bubbly. Around 10 min or so..
If you find this Keto Spaghetti squash pizza recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.