Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Keto Blueberry Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Blueberry Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Blueberry Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is among the best meats out there. You already know this as, by now, you’ve likely been taught to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for people with heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to eat fish twice a week.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto blueberry muffins recipe. You can have keto blueberry muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Blueberry Muffins:
- Provide 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar substitute. I used all natural erythritol.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- Get 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
Steps to make Keto Blueberry Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a mixing bowl and using a mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add the sugar substitute, eggs, xanthan gum and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Fold in blueberries and almonds.
- Using nonstick 12 muffin tin, spoon in the batter. I used 2 tablespoons per muffin tin..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until top gets slightly brown..
- Best served chilled..
If you find this Keto Blueberry Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.