Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Chaffle Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Chaffle Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your system and cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto chaffle pizza recipe. To cook keto chaffle pizza you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Chaffle Pizza:
- Get 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 cup of finely shredded mozerella cheese.
- Use of Sliced pepperoni.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of almond flour (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ragu Simply No Sugar Added Roasted Garlic Pasta sauce.
Steps to make Keto Chaffle Pizza:
- Mix 1 large egg with 1/2 cup of finely shredded mozerella cheese and 1/2 tsp of almond flour (optional)..
- Pour egg/cheese chaffle batter onto waffle iron and cook until golden brown. 4-6 min..
- Place chaffle on aluminum foil on a baking sheet. Top the chaffle with sauce, spices, cheese, and pepperoni spread evenly..
- Bake at 400 deg farenheit for 5-10 min or until cheese is melted.
If you find this Keto Chaffle Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.