Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You probably already be aware of this because you’ve probably been told to ensure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, however. Try to begin consuming these health food each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan keto peanut butter protein bars recipe. To cook vegan keto peanut butter protein bars you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars:
- Provide 1 tbs of ground flax seeds.
- Get 1/2 cup of nondairy milk.
- Use 2 tbs of powdered sweetener.
- Provide 1/2 cup of unsweetened creamy peanut butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of pea protein powder or any vegan protein powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cacao nibs.
Instructions to make Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars:
- Line a9 by 5 “ pan with parchment paper. In a bowl whisk together the flax seeds and non dairy milk, sweetener..
- Add peanut butter and protein powder until thickened..
- Press the dough into lines pan and sprinkle with cacao nibs in the top. Gently press the bibs into the dough so they stick.refrigerate for an hour or so. Until firmed. I kept in the freezer 45 mints – 1 hour, iAnd slice to serve..
- You will have 5-6 bars(my daughter already eat when I arrives home).
If you find this Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.