Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. This is a great number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed eggplant with parmesan cheese- keto recipe. You can cook stuffed eggplant with parmesan cheese- keto using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto:
- Take 1 of Eggplant.
- You need of Yellow Onions.
- Use of Mushrooms.
- Take of Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Take of Fresh Garlic.
- Use of (whatever else you want to stuff 'em with).
Instructions to make Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto:
- Preheat oven at 350 F..
- Halve the Eggplant. Scoop out the meat, chop, spice (salt and pepper), set aside..
- Spice the halves with salt and pepper, coat with Avocado or Olive oil, set aside..
- In a saucepan, saute onions. Salt and pepper them after a few minutes. Wait till it starts browning and throw in your sliced or chopped mushrooms. Salt and pepper the mushrooms..
- When you see that the mushrooms are shriveling\browning- add the chopped eggplant..
- Let the mixture simmer with pan covered to get the eggplant cookin'. When you see the eggplant is softening and turning yellowish – add in some parmesan cheese, mix to incorporate, and then stuff the mixture into the eggplant halves..
- Sprinkle some more Parmesan cheese on top..
- Bake\roast the stuffed eggplant for about 30-40 minutes. Suggestion to use a cookie sheet – easier to transfer onto plate..
- And now enjoy this scrumptious meal!! 😋.
If you find this Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.