Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brownies (Keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brownies (Keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Can you remember when your parents would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples contain lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels drop by as much as 8 percent! That’s a terrific number for a person who wants a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brownies (keto) recipe. To make brownies (keto) you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brownies (Keto):
- You need 1/2 cup of Almond Flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cocoa powder unsweetened.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Erythritol.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Get 1 tbs of Instant coffee.
- You need 1/2 cup of + 2 tbs butter.
- Use 2 oz of dark chocolate (I used 100% in this recipe).
- Take 3 of Eggs.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Instructions to make Brownies (Keto):
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, Erythritol, baking powder and instant coffee..
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and dark chocolate..
- Mix the melted butter/dark chocolate, eggs and vanilla with the dry ingredients..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes..
- Let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour to firm up. It will look a bit battery when you remove them from the oven, but it will firm. Very moist and really good..
If you find this Brownies (Keto) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.